Visitas desde 21 Enero 09

martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

LAS 10 ATLETAS CON MEJOR BUSTO


Gina Carano -MMA
Carano
I would so let her beat the crap out of me.
Natalie Gulbis - Golf
gulbis
I wish she would stretch all the time.
Serena Williams - Tennis
Serena
I’m sorry guys.  I know she’s not incredibly attractive but this picture is by no means bad.  She’s got some talent up there.
Malia Jones - Surfer
Jones
I’d definitely ride those waves
Anna Semenovich - Figure Skating
Anna
By far the best one on this list.  They really know how to do sports in Russia.
Latasha Marzolla - MMA
Latasha
I most certainly wouldn’t mind getting in the ring with those bad boys.
Jelena Dokic - Tennis
Dokic
It sucks because she’s always wearing a sports bra but you know there’s some talent under there.
Lokelani McMichael - Triathalon
Lokelani
Anni Friesinger - Speed Skating
Anni
The bouncing must be awesome while she’s gliding along the ice.
Katarina Witt - Figure Skating
Katarina
Her breasts will live on forever.
*Bonus
Alicia Sacramone - Gymnastics
Sacramone
For a girl who is barely 5 feet tall she’s got some stuff up there.
Ana Paula Mancino - Volleyball
Mancino

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario